- I thought they already did?
- The world would be a lot more chummy.
- Razor-sharp teeth would be a fashion statement for more than just vampires.
- Steven Spielberg would be required to change the conclusion Jaws and its sequels.
- Vampires wouldn’t be the only blood-thirsty ones running around.
- Being a loan shark would be an important honor.
- Vegetarianism and veganism would be outlawed.
- Drift nets would be banned (a good thing).
- The San Jose Sharks would have to play their hockey games in an aquarium to standing caudal fin only crowds.
- “Sink your teeth into that one” and “getting hammered” would have whole new meanings.
- Shark fin soup would be replaced by person toenail soup.
- Piranha’s would be made goodwill ambassadors.
- Everyone must drive a Barracuda or a Stingray.
- All vacations must be taken to a coral reef where guests are invited to be…ahem, for dinner.
- When our friends in the U.K. say the term “bloody” they will darn well mean it.
- “Shark Week” would be every week on the Discovery Channel.
Archive for July 10th, 2012
Posted in Animals, Entertainment, Environment, fun, general, government, movies, Nature, pictures, politics, Travel, U.K., tagged animals, fun, humor, politics, satire, sea life, sharks on July 10, 2012 | Leave a Comment »